David Opperman, CPA David Opperman, CPA

US Tax Services For Americans Abroad


All American citizens, regardless of whether they live in the United States or abroad, are required to file U.S. income tax returns.

This requirement exists even when all income earned is from a foreign business or employer. Non-US citizens may also be required to file a U.S. tax return, if they have business interests or income sources in the United States.


David Opperman, CPA — Hamburg, Germany


I am an American Certified Public Accountant, living in Germany, that specializes in the U.S. tax needs of Americans abroad, and other persons

with U.S. financial interests.

I can prepare your U.S. federal and state income tax returns at a reasonable cost.


English and German spoken.


Please contact me if I can be of assistance.


David Opperman, CPA

Hamburg, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)40 5500 8170

E-Mail: david@DavidOppermanCPA.de